Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome to FUNTOPIA!

Hello everyone,

Bien venue everyone!

Bienvenidos!!

Welcome to FUNTOPIA!!!



I am totally delighted to start my own blog. This is gonna be my maiden post but as the next few days unfold, and weeks roll into months, i promise you exciting reads and a-mazing fun on this page. There will be stuff on dating, love, life, fashion and style and what i have birthnamed, FUNTOPIA!

To summarize what you should expect here, savour this:

"How can i become a butterfly?" she asked. " You must want to fly so much that you are willing to become a butterfly!"

Yes, I am a butterfly!

Because,
I embrace emerging experiences;
I particpate in discovery;
I am a butterfly!
I am not a butterfly collector;
I want the experience of a butterfly!

Here on FUNTOPIA! with abydarl, it will be unbridled. It will be limitless!
Sign up with me and together, let's bring it on, now or NEVER!

xoxo
abydarl

3 comments:

  1. Fun-tastic! Drop your comments here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 blog response....

    Greetings from Logamon Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. innovative and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete